Bloggity, blogity, blog. (translation: I don’t have anything really interesting going on right now, but I don’t want to get yelled at for not updating so I’m just writing random stuff in the hope that it’s good enough)
Warnings to those who don’t know:
1. Eat something before going out to drink. Trust me.
2. Getting sick outside a club isn’t the most attractive look one might go for.
3. Bubble guts are scary as hell. (this is why one should not drink the night before a work day. Bubble guts are a long lasting condition. Think ‘Depends’. Supersized.)
4. Sleeping in your party clothes isn’t very comfortable.
5. Makeup from the night before looks horrible in the morning.
6. You’re not as witty as you think after a couple of drinks.
Those colors that don’t quite match when you put them on in the morning look even worse when you get to work. Asking a sleepy guy if you look okay isn’t the best course of action. He’s sleepy and doesn’t really care.
No matter how kind and sweet your man may be, he will still never sleep in the wet spot.
I have resigned myself to live with watching 5 or 6 shows at a time. “A” has television ADD and the jokes about men and remotes aren’t funny anymore. He’ll even ask me what is going on sometimes (as though the transmission on the channel he changed somehow gets through to me on some secret wavelength). He’s serious when he asks.
There are too many rappers with either “Lil” or “Young” in their names. If you’re rapping about adult issues, let’s be grownups.
More to follow.
Edit 8/3/06 – see line directly above. I lied.