I’m down with the cool kids, I’m in with the in crowd, I’m one of the boys…
I got tagged!
1. One book that’s changed your life.
A Wrinkle In Time by Madelyn D’Engle. It gave me a love for sci-fi.
2. One book that you have read more than once.
Pride and Prejudice by Austin – I read it every year.
3. One book that you would want on a deserted island
Araminta Station by Jack Vance to take me away from my lonliness, starvation and impending death.
4. One book that made you cry
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston is the first tearjerker that came to mind. The Color Purple by Alice Walker, The Good Earth by Pearl Buck – there are so many that have made me cry.
5. One book that made you laugh.
Six Of One by Rita Mae Brown
6. One book you wish had been written.
Another in either Sarah Shankman’s or Anne George’s series.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
I don’t like this question.
8. One book you are currently reading.
I’m re-reading The Old Wine Sellers by Martha Grimes.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.
Sequel to Tracy Hickman’s and wife’s series but I’m waiting for paperback – Ca’t afford hardcover.
10. One book you’re glad to own.
All of them
11. One book from which you must read aloud.
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.
I just found the tag at Macarena’s site: http://macarena-de-verano.blogspot.com/2006/10/book-whore-one-book.html