1. I’m sick to death of the Oil of Olay commercials featuring 22 year old models illustrating how well their “age defying” shit works. Do they think we’re really that stupid?
2. I’m sick of the car commercials quoting prices and showing vehicles with a small print disclaimers advising that cars as shown are about 6,000 bucks more than the prices they just quoted. All of the car companies do it.
3. I’m sick of late night TV being “sell you some stupid shit you don’t need” for 3 easy payments of $29.95 time. Natural cures the gov’t doesn’t want you to know about, weight loss miracle drugs, hip-hop abs, penny stock investments, miracle workout your lower abs balls, government home auctions, clear your acne like Britney did in these (retouched) photos, make you glow – then get you a man miracle face powders, Jack LaLane miracle juicers, choppers, fryers, broilers, steamers, dehydrators, vacuumers, air purifyers – these are almost all available for 4 – no, call within the next 6 minutes and we’ll make it just 3 easy payments of $29.95.
4. I’m sick of the phone company offer to try our service for a month and if you don’t like it, the calls are on us – yeah, but you’re still stuck with their phone.
5. I’m sick of the Allstate commercial claiming new car replacement (if you pay the premium) for up to 3 years if your car is totaled. I wonder how many cars the adjusters actually concede are totaled and how many they claim can be repaired.
6. I’m sick to death of playlists on every FM station. Payola must die!
7. I’m sick of TV newspeople trying to make themselves celebrities. Just read the news!
8. I’m sick of Rosie O’Donnel. I don’t care about anything to do with her life.
9. I’m sick of Britney/Paris/Lindsay/etc.(same M.O. different names)
10. I’m sick of the Republican Party. Period! The Democrats aren’t far behind.
What are you sick of?